- Implementing local authorities, local standards and regulations, and consultants’ demands.
- Designing the project and characterizing the envelope.
- Detailing the project to a level from which building permits and development of tender documents can be achieved.
- Learning the demands of local consultants, and combining international consultants if needed.
- Learning the authorities’ codes demands.
- Learning the relevant local standards and regulations in coordination with the local architect and consultants.
- Developing building exterior elevations.
- Developing a full set of final conceptual layouts, approved by the client and implementing the demands mentioned above.
- Layouts of all the levels – Scale 1:250
- Main sections – Scale 1:250, 1:100
- Entire building exterior elevations – Scale 1:250
- A number of computerized 3D illustrations.
- Area schedule.