Developing design concept for the site
- Examining best ways to utilize the site potential.
- Developing design concept for the site.
- Preparing a presentation base for “Road Show”.
- Supplying area calculations and rough cost estimates for a feasibility study.
- Collection of background materials – Maps, topographic maps, photos, market research, infrastructure study or any other data requested by the architects.
- Finalizing quantitative and qualitative program for the site, coordinated with the developer, the marketing team and the local consultants.
- Developing conceptual alternatives, analyzing them, choosing alternatives and presenting layouts.
- Developing and presenting the chosen alternative – typical floor layout, conceptual section, 3D illustration study.
- Typical floor layouts – Scale 1:1000, 1:500
- Typical sections – Scale 1:500, 1:250
- Artist impression or preliminary 3D computer illustration.
- A written report presenting concept and quantitative data..